Department : IT
Location : Ahmedabad
Experience : 2 to 5 years of Experience
Education Qualifications : B.E (C.E/ C.S/ I.T), M.C.A, MSc.IT.
Reporting : Team Leader - IT
Objective of the Position
This position will be responsible for development & designing new features for the products as well as change or amended in existing features, should also assist the IT function in day to day developmental requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Understand the project flow to implement efficient code by knowing use case scenarios.
- Work & Deliver the tasks assigned using any project management tools timely.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, QA, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Training users in case if required.
Functional & Technical Skills:
- JDBC, Hibernate
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and spring)
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Mark up languages like XML and JSON
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and patterns
- Abstract classes and interfaces
Behavioural / Soft Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Team player.
- Analytical and Logical skills.